2013 Subaru Legacy
Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive
Vehicle Dynamics Control
SafetySMART BRAKING SYSTEMS
Legacy's Antilock Braking System (ABS) prevents wheel lock-up and helps maintain driver control. Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) balances braking, while Brake Assist can sense a panic-stop situation and apply full braking force to help stop faster.
Electronicshands-free phone and audio streaming connectivity is standard on all Legacy models.
Standard on: Standard on all models
Steering wheel controls for the audio, Bluetooth® hands-free phone, and cruise control systems are standard on all Legacy models.
2012 SUBARU LEGACY
What changed for 2012?
The Legacy continues to attract customers with its great styling, interior amenities and performance features. Keep in mind, many of the current-generation Legacy features will still be new to many customers. Be sure to point out the outstanding value found in Legacy models, from the spacious interior to the wide selection of powerful, efficient powertrain combinations. And don't forget the long list of standard features. Changes for 2012 include:
· New optional Alloy Wheel Package on Legacy 2.5i models adds:
16-inch silver-painted alloy wheels
· New AM/FM stereo with single-disc CD player standard on all 2.5i Premium and 3.6R Premium models includes Bluetooth® audio streaming capability and hands-free phone connectivity
· A display-type AM/FM stereo with HD Radio™ includes single-disc CD player, Harman Kardon® 440-watt amplifier and 9 speakers, Bluetooth hands-free phone connectivity and audio streaming capability. Optional on 2.5i Premium and 3.6R Premium models. Standard on all 2.5i Limited, 2.5GT Limited and 3.6R Limited models
· New design steering wheel with black audio and cruise control switches with white text
· Steering wheel Bluetooth control switches standard on all 2.5i Premium and 3.6R Premium models
· The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) warning light has been relocated from the center lower portion of the tachometer to the upper left center of the instrument cluster on all models
· High-luster finish 18-inch alloy wheels on Legacy 2.5GT
· Two new exterior colors: Deep Indigo Pearl and Ice Silver Metallic
Awards and Accolades
2011 Residual Value Award ? Best Midsize Car
Higher predicted resale value than the Honda Accord, Toyota Camry and all other Midsize Cars by ALG.
2011 IIHS Top Safety Pick
The Legacy earned top ratings in all three of the Institute's crash tests - offset frontal as well as side and rear impact - plus it offers electronic stability control.
95% of Subaru vehicles built in the last 10 years are still on the road.
The most fuel efficient all-wheel drive car.
Partial Zero Emissions Vehicle- PZEV
SUBARU INTRODUCES ALL-NEW 2010 LEGACY
Subaru of America, Inc. has introduced the all-new 2010 Legacy® sedan, providing a bolder design language in a larger midsize package. The 2010 Legacy, whose predecessor is renowned for its sporty handling and reliability, now features a longer wheelbase and nearly four inches of additional rear seat legroom. A new powertrain lineup features the new Subaru Lineartronic CVT (continuously variable transmission), a new 6-speed manual transmission, a new, larger 6-cylinder Boxer engine and a new 265-hp turbocharged 4-cylinder Boxer engine.
The 2010 Legacy is built on a new platform that increases room and comfort while preserving the agility and fun-to-drive spirit of the previous model. New powertrains and new suspension design combine with proven Subaru safety technology to deliver a unique offering in the midsize segment. As are all Subaru models, every Legacy is equipped as standard with Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive, an invaluable performance- and safety-enhancing system that sets Legacy apart among midsize sedans. All-wheel drive is rare in the midsize segment, and only Legacy makes it standard on all models and trim lines.